I’m sure there would be lots of different combinations for my ideal day. I could have one involving a great workout – or one where I skip it. I could have an ideal day with the kids – but I could also have an ideal day on my own or one with just hubby! I could have an action packed day or a nice relaxing day. I could be at home or I could be on holidays. The combinations are endless!
So one such ideal day would include:
· A clean house (this has to have happened prior to my ideal day beginning)
· Great coffee – either made at home in my machine or at a cafe
· Time for reading my book – as much as I want to read – this probably means I want to finish the book!
· A full body massage – 1 hour minimum – but if time permits I’m going for a 2 hour one
· Nice healthy lunch at a cafe/restaurant
· Fun with the kids – but I don’t want to deal with bedtime! I will take them somewhere fun (like Disney on Ice like we did on the weekend) but then hand them back for bedtime! This is what causes us bucket loads of stress.
· During the evening I would like to hit a musical – I’m not fussed – whatever’s showing!
Linking up with Deb at Listmania