So I'm blogging about Friday - days off work. This week my Friday went something like this:
- 7.00am - up and ready for the day
- 8.30am - leave to take Hunter to school. We hung around for a bit - Savannah had a play on the playground. We tried to get Hunter's sharing working - which was a video of him dancing - something like the photo below
- 9am - Savannah and I paid Hunter's school fees, had a chat to some Mums and went home.
- 9.30am- Savannah watched playschool whilst I made pumpkin soup
- 10am - off to Savannah's ballet class - Savannah loves her ballet. She got a certificate this week with 5 stars for different activities she had completed - they are preparing them for the concert. She can't wait
- 11.10am - after Savannah's ballet class she had a tantrum as I had tiny teddies and not chips for her
- 11.30am - off to my parent's house. Mum had picked up my husband from the hospital - he had surgery on Wednesday and discharge was 10am Friday. We couldn't be there then as we had ballet and Mum also has Fridays off work
- 12.30pm - took hubby home and left Savannah and my Mum's with my sister. Kim offered to look after her so I could get some cleaning done.
- 1-3pm - I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. I spend 2 hours and at the end of that all I really did was mop the kitchen/living room floor. It took me that long to find the floor. I tidied the whole area. I could do with another couple of kid free days but this 2 hours was a great help and I felt so much better after this area was clean and tidy
- 3.20pm - picked Hunter up from school
- 3.30pm - my sister Kim brought Savannah back and her kids had a play with Hunter and Savannah
- 3.30-5pm - made dinner, had a chat with Kim, lost time somehow!
- 5.30-6pm - we had dinner, Kim and the kids stayed
- 6pm onwards - kids bedtime routine - bath, Pjs, stories etc. Tidy up after dinner. Hunter ended up watching Toy Story 3 on DVD so was still awake at 10.30pm. Hubby was in bed as he was in quite a bit of pain. I ended up watching 4 episodes of Grey's Anatomy so went to bed at midnight!
Linking up with Deb at Listmania