We wrote about the best and worst of summer earlier in the year so now it’s winter’s turn.
The best things about winter:
·Rainy days make good excuses to stay home and watch movies and read books
· Get to wear my awesome knee high boots!
· Get to snuggle up under my quilt at bedtime
· Cuddles with the kids are nicer than when it’s stinking hot
· Eating hot food – there is nothing like a nice warm lasagne or hot soup on a cold day (and you can hide the extra kilos under those thick jackets)
The worst things about winter:
· The cold (obviously) – needing to wear thick jackets everywhere
· School drop-offs/pick-ups in the rain
· The dark - often leaving home for work in the dark, leaving work to go home in the dark (it’s just dark more often)
· Feeling lazy – less motivation to get up, exercise and eat well
· Mud – often gets trampled through the house
Linking up with Deb at Listmania.