Friday 16 August 2013

List 31 - topics brainstorm


This week Deb has asked us to come up with 5 or more topic ideas for future Listmania's. So here we go:

  • Musicals we have seen (or would like to have seen)
  • Sports/activities we did as a kid
  • Current hobbies
  • Something to do with jewellery - what do we own? Pieces that make you feel special/have sentimental value
  • Photograph of our typical look - what types of clothing do we usually wear (weekday/weekend)
  • We did what we like about Summer (or Winter depending on where we are from) - given it's now the opposite season a follow up of what we like about Winter would be great!  

Linking up with Deb at Listmania.

    3 comments:

    1. awesome bec - love the "look" one and glad you liked the season one - will definitely add in. will keep your list in my book - thank you so much for being here and supporting the list still xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh the "typical look" would be interesting! And also love the season one. I like the hobbies too!! Have a great week, Bec!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey Bec

      I love the typical look one. Maybe we could do a week in the life of our wardrobe and take a picture of what we are wearing each day. I know my 'look' changes, depending on the clients/meetings I have on the day.

      I'm looking forward to continuing...I got left behind for a couple of weeks, but I'm going to try to keep up now!!

      xo

      ReplyDelete