Sunday 21 July 2013

29/52

I struggled with choosing photos this week - we 4 days in Sydney (I had 2 days for work and the family came along for a little holiday) so have lots of photos! I've gone with 2 each!





  "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Hunter: First photo - Taronga Zoo - Hunter kept climbing on the statues and asking me to take his photo!
Second photo - Hunter bought monkey at the Zoo and took him everywhere. He asked me to take his photo on our last day at breakfast.

Savannah: First photo - on the ferry to the zoo - excited about being on the ferry and what we will see at the zoo
Second photo - Madam Tussand's wax museum - I asked Savannah to stand next to Nelson Mandela and was surprised when she held his hand. The woman who worked there was surprised too - she said most kids were scared!


Linking up with Che and Fidel

No comments:

Post a Comment