Sunday 5 May 2013

List 16 - I want to make.....

The prompt for this week is "Dig through your bookmarks, your pinterest boards, your jotted notes and plans. What do you want to make (create, cook, decorate, etc)."


Awesome hair styles - I would love to know how to braid and make awesome hair styles for my daughter and myself. At the moment a basic plait is about as fancy as I get!



Cakes - I've always wanted to make this rainbow cake but seems like a lot of work. I need to make sure they will appreciate it! I want to make really cook birthday cakes for the kids. I really enjoy the cakes I make for them each year - I just wish I was better at it!


Albums - I'm so behind in my scrapbooking. I do it in yearly albums and I'm about half way through 2011. So a few years to catch up on. I want to get back into it and get up to date.

Linking up with Deb at Listmania.

4 comments:

  1. I am not an overly great at cake making individual but I have made the above rainbow cake for hubbys birthday last year happy to give you some tips, it is pretty simple heck even I got it right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have a convection microwave so no cake baking here but I love the look of the rainbow cakes too. Good luck with the scrapbooking. I am behind too but love catching Miss Three looking through the albums enough to keep plugging away. Daddy does the hair at our house so I might have to point him in the direction of your link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool - i made a rainbow cake for my daughter's 5th birthday - we did the simpler version where you don't do individual layers - she made it with me and it was a big hit when we cit into it as a surprise for everyone )you start with red, then put the orange on top in the centre and so on with the coloured batter - it spreads as you add new layers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to know how to do basic hairstyles for girls! My ponytales on smooth haired Miss A always are so bumpy!

    ReplyDelete